Saturday 17 July 2010

Scout paint scheme

This week I was thinking about the best colour scheme for the scouts, these are the trial pieces:




The right one of course resembles the Sentinels' colour scheme more closely, whereas the left one for some is more pleasing. Which would you rather chose? Or perhaps a variation? lighter tan or darker grey? Please comment!

I also thinking about the chest eagle. Just have seen an excellent blood angels tutorial over All Things 40K and got totally hooked on that shoulder pad. Do you think that a chest eagle like this would look better? Please ignore the paintjob, I spent just about 5 minutes painting the whole thing.

2 comments:

  1. I would prefer the brownish scout scheme. It's much nicer and also more scoutish.
    The white chest eagle is nice, I paint 'em white even on my Imperial Fists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scouts look great in the color you chose. I used normal spray paint from Lowe's hardware store on my recently built Simple Scout.
    Local Citations

    ReplyDelete