Sunday, 13 February 2011

Castor&Pollux finished

So this is it... I finally found some time to weather the twins. 
First I applied some chipping - not too much, and then I contimued with weathering powders. I hope I got the exhaust pipes right. 
I'm pretty satisfied with the result and I hope that someone will be interested in purchasing them. Some people contacted me already so I think that I will wait a few days before I put the models on eBay.

This was a fun project, I learned a lot from it. Of course there are plenty of things I'd do differently but overall I'm happy with the way it came out. 
Please comment if you have something to share, feedback is always welcome.

And now the pictures:

Previously on this project:

No comments:

Post a Comment